In Colombia, you can take a tour of the north and the lesser-known south of the country. If you want to get off the beaten tourist track, you can visit eco-lodges around the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta or take a trip to the Kogi. You can choose from the following Colombia trips:
On the trip Kolumbien clasico you visit Colombias most beautiful cities and the nicest villages. The highlights are:
- Bogotá with its old town and two world-class museums: the Botero Museum and the Gold Museum.
- Zipaquirá with its famous underground cathedral.
- The two pretty little towns of Villa de Leyva and Barichara. Both places offer some sights, and you can also make great day trips.
- A coffee tour at the Hacienda el Roble.
- Caribbean feeling in Palomina with its beautiful beach.
- Cartagena, the most beautiful city in Colombia and one of the most beautiful colonial cities in South America.
- Possible extension on the island Mucura or in the natural reserve Sanguaré.
Colombia – the unknown south
The trip Colombia – the unknown south brings you to the lesser known south of the country. But here, too, there are a number of highlights, some of which are surprising:
- The Tatacoa desert with bizarre landscapes and canyons.
- The San Agustin excavations with hundreds of statues of animals, humans and monsters.
- Popayán is next to Cartagena the best preserved colonial city in Colombia.
- In Silvia and Misak you will visit indigenous groups and learn about their way of life.
- The Cocora valley with the tallest palm trees in the world.
- Visit and coffee tour at the Ocaso coffee farm.
- Medellin, the second largest and most modern city in Colombia.
Colombia nature pure, cacoa and Kogi
The main destinations of this Colombia trip are 3 eco-projects in which you can immerse yourself in the fascinating nature of Colombia off the beaten track.
- Arboledas – waterfalls, sacred plants, cocoa ceremony
- Yoga Eco Village Gambhira: pure nature, places of power and yoga
- Coaba: reforestation project with Eco-Lodge
- Fauna, flora and medicinal herbs around Coaba
- Cabo Tortuga: relaxation on the Caribbean
- Extension options in Cabo Tortuga or Cartagena