For travel to Ecuador, we offer several options: Traditional round trips, Ecuador trips with modules and a lot of flexibility, as well as tailor-made trips. Extensions on Galapagos or on the beach of Puerto Lopez are possible. There should be something for every taste! Ecuador andino: For this tour we have set 2 dates: in January and February 2020. However, this trip can also be booked individually – from 2 people. In 2 weeks you will see many highlights of the highlands: the beautiful cities of Quito and Cuenca, the villages along the Quilotoa Loop, the volcanoes Cotopaxi, Chimborazo and Quilotoa, the indigenous markets of Otavalo and Guamote and much more. After the two-week tour you can spend a few days in the Galapagos Islands or plan a beach holiday in Puerto Lopez. You are very flexible on our trip Best of Ecuador. Here you can choose from 5 modules according to your taste:
- Quito and the surrounding highlands
- mountains around Isinlivi
- the Amazon lowland in the Cuyabeno natural reserve
- beach days in Puerto Lopez
- Galapagos islands.
If you are not particularly interested in the Amazon region, skip it. If the Galapagos Islands are too expensive for you, head to Puerto Lopez, where you can make a cheap day trip to Isla de la Plata, the “Galapagos of the Little Man”. The number of days you spend in each of the areas is freely selectable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfJ-6R4yIOo&feature=youtu.be
Travel to Colombia is part of our program from summer 2020 onwards. The Kolumbien classico trip takes you to destinations including:
- Bogotá, the capital of Colombia with colonial architecture and numerous museums
- Cartagena, the most beautiful city in Colombia with city walls and magnificent old town
- Villa de Leyva, a small village in beautiful surroundings
- Barichara, a beautiful village where you feel transported back in time
- Palomino, a tranquil coastal village on the Caribbean coast
There is also the possibility of extensions in beach resorts near Cartagena.